Saturday, April 19, 2008

miles logged over the last few days

I had a really busy week, running around town back and forth from my office to meeting after meeting. here's a summation of some of the miles logged this week:

office to my eye doctor in the Back Bay and back: 1.5 mi
Brookline Village T to Lincoln School and back: 1 mi
office to 321 Summer and back: 1.5 mi
office to Courtyard Marriott, Tremont Street, and back: 1 mi
office to BCEC and back: 1.25 mi
office to Transportation Building and back: 1 mi
office to Faneuil Hall: 1 mi

total walking for the week so far: 7.25 mi
I also played volleyball in my league on Tuesday night for 2 hrs.

new donors since last post:
Karen Ardy of Service Plus Credit Union,
Marie Payton,
Howard/Stein-Hudson (my employer, aka HSH), and
Jon Simmons of HSH.

My new total (not all showing on the website yet, but soon!): $1,041. Nearly halfway to my requirement. =) Thanks!

today, since it's (finally!) nice out, i'm going out to do yardwork. Among other things, I'm going to scrape and paint the clothesline posts in the backyard so that i can string new line and hang my laundry out to dry.

more news later on this KBS station.

No comments: